Thursday 8 April 2010

Sc13: The Jam Thief. Finished scene 13. The colouring for The Jam Thief is not as straight forward as it seemed. Once I receive any scene I have to scan each frame and layer, there is no batch scanner which means this does take some time. After that it is to photoshop to straighten up the scanned frames and to begin colouring. To explain this better I shall upload a video capture of the different processes I go through to create a finished coloured scene later on. The timing of this is a little off. I composited most of the scenes in Flash, the timing is a little slow however you still see what is happening. This is only because I composited the scene in Flash and exported it as a Quicktime just to show on here. The final scene is fine. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment